Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Resort Reccomendation for March???

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi,

Just got back from Les Arcs yesterday and 'am now immediately searching for a a deal for March. It will be around mid-March. There will be 2-4 of us and we are after the following attributes.

Good for advanced.
Good for intermediates.
Reliable/Good snow.
Good-decent nightlife.
A good amount to ski.
CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP!!!

We are currently thinking about Austria, in particular Kitzbuhel area of the SkiVelt. We also fancy Italy but are open to any suggestions.

Any advice or recommendations will be much appreciated.

Thanks folks....
Ryan D.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
shenryo, I'd recommend you wait until a few weeks before your due to go, keep checking the snow reports of the resorts your interested in going to and then choose the one with the best snow, if possible.

Kitzbuhel's looking great at the moment but I'd still hang on and wait. If you do go to Kitzbuhel I recommend the Hotel Haselsberger a very reasonably priced hotel thats closeby to the Hahnenkhamm Gondola, you'll have to book through Inghams to go to this one.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
shenryo, Definitely wait as late as possible, maybe book a flight to a fairly central airport. We're always good in March (La Grave is at it best then too), but it depends on the level of your intermediates ... 2-4 weeks can be a bit caught here. 4+ weeks is fine. For here you can DIY it from Grenoble airport at 18 euros return on the bus (check the timetable though), and there are plenty of cheap accommodation options available. March, however, is a long way off and snow conditions can change dramatically. Very Happy
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
none of us are intermediates - just like to spend some time kicking up some easier reds as well as the harder runs
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
shenryo, In that case you can relax on our "purple" blues and find loadsa tough stuff. Lots of our really tough stuff is unpisted though - some of it is unmarked (goodness knows why!) We now fulfil all your criteria! Very Happy
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
is this La Grave m8?
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy