Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Anyone want to share last minute trip this weekend, not yet booked?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I hope this is the right place for a post like this.

I’m a 58 year old male skier looking for someone to share a last minute cheap ski trip leaving this weekend or next as my usual ski buddies cannot now go. Nothing yet booked.

I ski fast on piste of any colour, enjoy blacks and small moguls and am improving off piste. I certainly enjoy a beer but prefer an early night to hit the early lifts to hitting the après ski hard.

Single prices are hard to find and far more expensive than for two sharing hence looking for a buddy.

Airports in order of preference are Southampton, Gatwick, Stansted then others close to central South Coast.

I usually go for the simple fly down package but very happy to drive, particularly if more of us, and have all my own skis and gear.

Any resort with reasonable snow is fine but prefer bigger areas. I have skied a lot of France but only St Anton in Austria and would be happy to explore different areas.

Is anyone else looking for a last minute trip for either this weekend or next and fancies keeping the price down?
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy