Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

La rossiere

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Does anyone know or have a photo of the conditions in La Rossiere

I never trust webcams they are always a bit naughty when the snow is light.

Thanks
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I don't but have photos but have found that if they have the time and date in the corner then that's a good sign, got caught recently on the Meribel ones like that.

Looks ok on here though, dated today

http://www.bergfex.com/thuile-rosiere-aostatal/webcams/c3424/
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@Esdel, La Rosiere , I was in Ste Foy 3 km away last week and stare at La Rosiere from my Balcony , I understand the conditions there are the same as Ste Foy , below 2100 no real cover however all the main runs with snow cannons are complete but no off piste , above 2100m there will be a thin base off piste and most runs are fine . The snow over in La Thuille is better as is the off piste cover above 2000 m and a guide friend of mine after the 10cm last week managed to find some decent off piste to take his clients .
It also snowed a little yesterday which would have refreshed the piste and 50cms of new snow possibly more expected this weekend will totally transform the area , actually the type of storm due this weekend really benefits La Rosiere as it comes down the valley and get stuck on the corner of the valley and petit St. Bernard pass . If your going soon I don't think there will be anything to worry about .
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I was there January 2nd and 3rd. The snow on the Rosiere side was adequate for making the links. All artificial down to eucherts and the main centre but natural up at the fort and quite pleasant to ski, but as soon as you get over the ridge towards Italy it was a different story to France. Complete wide cover and enjoyable skiing. Although La Thuile at the top of Dura was a bit slick. No 3 in La Thuile was a nightmare - boiler plate.

We had some great skiing there, much better cover than the 3V or Les Arcs where we'd just come from. I guess the recent and impending snow fall will help too.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
thanks to all, too late now its booked Happy
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy