Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Insurance question

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi all,

Heading off to Montgenevre in 2 and a bit weeks with the better half. My insurance is sorted but we have a concern about my partner.

She is currently receiving physiotherapy sessions on the NHS for a nerve issue in her shoulder. It's not stopping her from doing anything, she has full range of movement but it has been causing her mild discomfort for months, hence why the NHS are finally doing something about it.
Is this something we need to disclose when we take out a policy? It's not like it's rehab from a major knee op or anything but on the other hand, any excuse not to pay out....
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Only the ins co can tell you. phone em and let them know. Probably won't cost anything extra, but my Mrs has quite a list of declarable things and it doesn't make a massive difference to an annual policy.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@martinm, Yeah. Probably best to err on the side of caution.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
The choice between cheap but possibly invalid insurance and valid but possibly not quite so cheap insurance seems fairly straightforward to me.
I've not seen any significant increase in my premiums when I've declared physio trestment previously.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
^Same, I've most i've noticed a is £2 hike for a weeks insurance with sciatic nerve related problems declared.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy