Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Morzexpress transfers

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi
Has anyone had any dealings with the above company? We have booked transfers with them for a few weeks time and on reading the detail wanted to upgrade the transfers and pay the difference as we were worried that if we missed the scheduled time we would have to buy new transfers. We contacted them happy to pay the difference and they basically have said - 'no'. I would have thought they would happily have taken our money. Bit disappointed as I had sent some others to their site also to book and I think I got their details here and possibly a discount code. Perhaps we should just have stayed clear. Puzzled
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
From a Morzine Worker's FB page this week....
Sorry for the length of the post,,, have copied and pasted it directly.

DONT use Morzexpress. Thats advice right there
Like · Reply · 5 · 7 January at 17:16
Sharon Norton Marshall
Sharon Norton Marshall Why not?
Like · Reply · 7 January at 20:20
Hugo Knight
Hugo Knight It's quite possible that they will not turn up. Last week they did not turn up for us, when we contacted them they said they had refunded our money and cancelled our booking (when in fact there was a reschedule plus a new booking number given). When they found our reschedule plus the new booking number they admitted that they messed up, and then said there was nothing they could do, NO refund would be given as we could be reimbursed through our travel insurance YET they would provide a receipt acknowledging that they were not able to deliver on their service. IF you look at the logic here, technically they are STEALING money. In addition they make NO EFFORT to find another carrier to take you and in fact would not answer our phone calls after. A DISGRACE OF A BUSINESS. It left us high and dry, stressed about not being able to make our flights, in addition we have to do extra administration work and more lost time on our behalf by making insurance claims etc PLUS we have to pay an excess to the insurance company so we are still out of pocket. Again, A DISGRACE OF A BUSINESS. This is not what any person or traveller needs during their holiday / travel adventure.
In the end, Steve from Powder Cabs rescued us.

Same co as Morzexpress. Unreliable and known to just not turn up or answer phones
Unlike · Reply · 3 · 7 January at 20:25
Sharon Norton Marshall
Sharon Norton Marshall Now we are getting somewhere see. .. we non seasonnaires (sadly missed out this time) need concrete advice to go on 😊
Like · Reply · 7 January at 20:28
Ben Richards
Ben Richards All joking aside, It takes a while for a company to be named and shamed on here. The above mentioned have been several times. There are also, as Paul said below, numerous emails and messages from people looking for a last minute saviour when they've been let down.
Like · Reply · 8 January at 09:04

Alpybus don't have the best reputation but you will probably be fine but when it goes wrong you will be paying for another transfer last minute anyway.
Morzexpress and easybus however make alpybus look good do not use them.
I would always suggest for peace of mind using any of the other firms in town large or small with great reputations who won't just leave town without you. Some times its worth that little bit more.
Like · Reply · 12 · 8 January at 07:35 · Edited
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
If you do switch to a different service I have used Skiddygonzales (sp?) to Morzine and highly recommend them.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I've used magic transfers - they were good.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Another recommendation for skiidygonzales...
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Oh dear, very nervous now, to date we have always gone with private transfers, still not sure why we didn't this time! I was prepared to maybe take the risk and just book one if we missed the one to resort but bit nervous about the return now too as we have connecting flights so if they do not turn up that is both flights as risk..
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Another tick for Skiidy - used them 3 times on short trips to Morzine and each time they have been spot on. Mixture of shared and private transfers.
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
I used MorzExpress twice (2012 and 2013) and the service was absolutely fine but there are quite a few horror stories on here and Tripadvisor. Have consequently booked with Skiidy Gonzalez this year.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Isn't "Morzexpress" now "Easybus" or are they still operating some times in their old name?
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Have used Skiidygonzalez many times - excellent.
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Easybus look for a company to operate their brand, they go with what I'd imagine is the lowest bidder, so for PDS and Cham that would be Morz/Cham Express.

If everything goes fine with the flight, you won't notice the difference. If you're late and miss the bus, you will.

Previous posts will of course reveal that yes, I operate transfers in PDS and the Haute Savoie. And no, I don't like the business model of leaving people at airports/in resorts for hours with little to no customer service response.
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
+1 for Skiddy
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
I'm sorry to hear about the problems people have had with Morz/ Cham Express. I have used them a few times (including Aosta Express to La Thuille) and haven't had a problem. There again my flights were all fine.. apart from... in 2010 when I got stranded in Chamonix due to the infamous Icelandic dust cloud and Cham Express sourced a coach to ferry all their clients back to the UK (and no they didn't charge a ludicrous amount for this even though they probably could have).

This was quite some time ago so I guess things must have changed, but at the time I felt that they did care for their clients.
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Thanks everyone, given we wont get a refund anyway we have no choice but to just see how it goes... fingers crossed!
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy