Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Half term trip feb 18th 2017

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi Everyone,

I'm new to the forum but been into snow sports for some time. Looking at a trip leaving Feb 18th for a week, prefer Austria but not too fussed. As its half term I'm looking at £800 per person through iglu/chrystal etc. Is this what most people do or are there alternative companies I can book through. is it cheaper to get flights and arrange own accommodation etc as I have never done this. any help would be mega

thanks for any suggestions
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
It depends on how stuck you are to those dates, and whether you want to organise it yourself. For example, we are doing a trip that week, but flying out on the Friday and staying in a (cheap) hotel Friday night. We are driving to an area not too frequented by Brits so not as susceptible to price hikes that week. Self catering in an apartment. We will get a full week of skiing and fly back on the Sunday.
So it's a half term trip. With one day out of school
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Its not half term in the UK, half term is the 11 Feb
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Our half term is the 18th @warbis66 - for some reason there are two different half term weeks this year depending where you live?
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Our half term is 18 feb too!
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
looking at Bulgaria but my wife isn't too exited about that
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Hi
I always do it yourself, see my ad here
http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=129316
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Ohhhh ok mistake, you're not single and Bulgaria? Skiing in Bulgaria (of course I'm kidding)
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
vinnyhull wrote:
looking at Bulgaria but my wife isn't too exited about that
. We went to Bansko last half term and the queues were extreme, and the runs very crowded. Now given UK has two different half term weeks I don't know if that will help but it isn't just full of Brits so I doubt it.

Most definitely both weeks are half term though I believe less are off for the second week, certainly based locally Dorset and Wiltshire are first week but Hampshire is the second week. Annoying my youngest has half term on the first week despite her school being in Hampshire but eldest has the second week Sad
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
I got cheap EasyJet flights for that week plus an apartment in Salbaach for about 600euro for the week. Add a lift pass and transfers and it's coming in around £700 each.
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Yep same got easyjet flights to Geneva Sunday 19th for £82 + £60 for skis. Shared transfer to Avoriaz with Alpybus for 48 euros return, and have got the smallest of the small 2 bed apartment for £400 (£200 each. So so far up to about £400 with lift pass to go.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy