Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

SnowBuddy - where are we going?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I will be in Val Claret (Diva Hotel) with Miss Fartbaglett and her partner (Honorary Fartbag), from 14th - 21st Jan and would be delighted to meet up with any Snowheads for skiing and/or a social drink.

The "Honorary Fartbag" is learning to Snowboard (traitor!), with lessons every morning. My daughter is a competent, but not madly aggressive skier and I've been skiing so long that I'm now going backwards. If skiing between hot chocolates and having a laugh sounds like your thing, then get in touch.

snowHead
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@Old Fartbag, You seem to have created a new thread of your own instead of filling in the first post of the thread I linked to. Puzzled
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
geepee wrote:
@Old Fartbag, You seem to have created a new thread of your own instead of filling in the first post of the thread I linked to. Puzzled

I've just realized that.

Do you post by entering the info in the box at the top? When I did so, nothing much happened, so tried a different approach.

Edit. Now succeeded.....thank you for your help. Myself and computers are like oil and water! Embarassed
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Quote:
Do you post by entering the info in the box at the top?
@Old Fartbag, you do indeed - fill the box in at the top of the snowbuddy topic. If you miss anything that's required, it should display a red error message explaining what's required.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Ah! I see you've been successful snowHead
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
admin wrote:
Quote:
Do you post by entering the info in the box at the top?
@Old Fartbag, you do indeed - fill the box in at the top of the snowbuddy topic. If you miss anything that's required, it should display a red error message explaining what's required.

This is a "Fartbag Effup"....now sorted...please delete this confusing thread from existence.

Thx for help.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Oh I don't know about that: it could be argued it has comdey value Wink
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
admin wrote:
Oh I don't know about that: it could be argued it has comdey value Wink

Just lock and leave for our amusement.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy