Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Roomy wanted for this weekend or next

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
st anton Jan 2017
I wondered if anyone would like to join me on ski trip this weekend or next. There are some good bargains out there but always for 2 persons. I am female , 50 and intermediate level.
I don't really mind where I go, open to ideas but I do love St Anton. Just looking for ski buddy or place in a group to share costs and some fun on the slopes
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
We have a space for a lady 22nd Jan to La Thuile if interested PM me
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hiya

My girlfriend and I are in St Anton Jan 21 for 2 weeks if you are there then. Can't save you money with accomodation but have been skiing St A for years so if you are not really familiar with the place I can help with saving you wasting time trying to find your way around. I have put the word out that you are looking for a buddy
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@Ness.philpott@btinternet., if you're about and happy for the occasional snowHead to give you a shout when they're in town, add yourself to the snowBuddy.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy