Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Intermediate solo snowboarder from Manchester -> tag on/form a group or get a buddy at JAN, FEB

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Intermediate and done some off- piste with the group at the lesson last trip, I have my own board and gears, fly from Manchester.

Would like to go in JAN and FEB,
Happy to tag on/form a group or get a buddy for Snowboarding or mix with skiing as well
Still searching a package has not books anything yet, so I am flexible,

Ideally Prefer:
High Mountains and Good Resort
Not Cooking
Snowboarding
Not getting drunk and very late night

Open to suggest as long as having a fun trip with snowboarding!
Sounds good
please, get in touch
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I was searching these forums for the exact same reason, and ended up booking to go on the snowheads birthday bash... Obviously it hasn't happened yet so I can't say wether that was a good idea or not, but it's worth considering.

Better a huge group of random people (you'll surely get on with at least a couple of 'em) then a solo trip eh.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@kimkim, yes, come to the birthday bash, let's get some more snowboarders!

I was in the same position last winter, booked onto the End of Season bash, and ended up having a great time. 2nd bash this winter. Skiiers are the majority, but they're alright Very Happy
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Thanks for your replied guys,
finally, I managed to get one friend to go along this weekend for JAN trip,
and joined some old friends which are great trip in Japan for FEB, just can't wait!!
well, do find it hard to meet people to go along and not really know how to use this website as well,
anyway, I will keep trying.
Hope you guys have a great time at birthday bash

Blush Smile
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
see here

http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=127302

and EOSB

http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=125753
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy