Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Your most embarrassing moments.

Poster: A snowHead
@bustergonad, sounds terrible, hope the operation works.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Norrin Radd wrote:
@bustergonad
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
compostcorner wrote:
my friend who i was with actually took some photos, but i"ve lost touch with him

Dropping trousers on the piste - probably not a great way to keep friends Toofy Grin
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
While going through the airport I was pulled over at customs. My girlfriend was a bit behind me in the queue so it looked as though I was travelling alone.

Was asked the usual questions
e.g.
"Is this your case? = Yes
Did you pack it yourself? = Yes
Did anyone ask you to carry anything? = No

So the female airport security worker opens my suitcase to reveal a pleathora of sexy womens underwear.
It wouldn't have been so bad had I not been more surprised and puzzled than the security worker.
A lot of the underwear was new (without the labels) so I didn't recognise it.

Me (raising skimpy underwear) "Thats not mine !!!"
Girlfriend (quickly rushes up) "Yes it it is"
Security worker trys to maintain straight face.

Girlfriend later admitted she had put a "few" of her things in my suitcase and had forgotten to mention it.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Chamcham wrote:
Norrin Radd wrote:
@bustergonad
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

hydrocele is no laughing matter. It is quite rare in dogs, but I've seen a couple of cases. Imagine a German Shepherd that can't walk because its (unfeasible large) testicles are dragging on the ground.

That said, severe hydrocele in animals is usually treated immediately. It can be a sign of inguinal hernia (your intestines are trying to escape through your ball bag) and can be fatal. I'm surprised that this has been an ongoing issue for compostcorner.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
@Thornyhill, As far as I'm aware, neither compostcorner nor bustergonad are dogs. Woof. wink
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
jedster wrote:
@compostcorner,

the implausible bits are less your, er, proportions than the fact than
A) given all that you'd chose not to where some kind of undercrackers
B) even more that the ski patrol would stop someone for having a bulging crotch
C) either you or he would think it was appropriate to disrobe beside the piste to settle a nonsensical debate

surely you can do better than that!

and the fact that you always get frisked down a member of the opposite sex at airports don't you? oh hang on......
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
just to confirm that over the last couple of years the doctors have advised me to have the operation, but i kept putting it off because the thought of an operation down there makes me quite squirmish. and i have been frisked by men and women at airports, but i do believe you can ask for a man or women to frisk you if you prefer
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
compostcorner wrote:
just to confirm that over the last couple of years the doctors have advised me to have the operation, but i kept putting it off because the thought of an operation down there makes me quite squirmish. and i have been frisked by men and women at airports, but i do believe you can ask for a man or women to frisk you if you prefer

Ah, you didn't make it clear that you had asked for a woman to frisk you. That puts a whole different complexion on it Toofy Grin
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
compostcorner wrote:

Not at any airport I've ever been to. Men get frisked by men. Women by women.

Do they know the cause of your hydrocelle? If it is caused by a tumour or inguinal hernia you probably don't get a couple of years to think about it. You would be dead already. Infection doesn't last for years. Split epididymis might cause it but can be treated with needle aspiration rather than surgery.
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
@Tubaski, Laughing Laughing Laughing
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
@Thornyhill, If he has a split epididymis, does that mean he can boldly go where no man has gone before?
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
@Chamcham, He could give it a go, but he will probably end up falling over his ballbag wink
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
First day on the hill, at cairngorm,(with my eleven yr older big sis and to be bro-in-law) not worth paying for the lift, just walk up a bit and skiied down. He taught me how to carry my skis up on my shoulder.... But not how to remove them.... Split his head with my edges. Blood, woolly jumper and oilskin breeks. Never got my nuts judged.
snow conditions
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
@Thornyhill, that's life, but not as we know it wink
ski holidays
Having bought what I thought would be a quality piece of kit back in the late 80's, an Elesse one piece, I was skiing off piste and didn't see the dip as I rejoined the piste at high speed and a full garage sale wipe out was the result. As I stood up, I couldn't understand how I had got snow down my pants with a one piece because my legs were very cold, alas my onesie was now a twosie and the bottoms were round my ankles Embarassed having ripped apart at the waist line.
ski holidays
@Norrin Radd, yeah you can't go frightening the children like that Laughing Laughing Laughing
snow report
After posting an earlier embarrassing moment a second one has come to mind. We had a family skiing holiday in Zakopane, Poland about 15 years ago. One afternoon I started to feel pretty rough and by early evening was as sick as a dog, fountaining at both ends Crying or Very sad It was the most violent bug I'd every caught, I couldn't get out of the bathroom for more than a couple of minutes. By bedtime I was exhausted, I went to bed to be awoken by the wife in the middle of the night. I'd had a terrible pooping in the bed experience Embarassed Embarassed I was so tired it hadn't even registered. Needless to say the family like to remind me ..........regularly. Crying or Very sad Although I'm still married to the wife. Very Happy
snow conditions
@compostcorner,

You blew it with 'i am a very big boy in the man department'. A big lad would never make such a statement, trust me. wink
ski holidays
i dont think i"m convincing anyone, anyway, my hydrocele is caused by a build of of water around the nut, as you all know we all need a bit of water around the nut for it to float and lubricate, apparently i dont have a little bit of water i have an ocean.
ski holidays
i have to say your a tough audience
latest report
Sounds like a load of bollox to me. Toofy Grin
snow report
@geepee, Laughing Laughing Laughing
latest report
@compostcorner, are you Jay from the Inbetweeners?
snow report
compostcorner wrote:
i dont think i"m convincing anyone, anyway, my hydrocele is caused by a build of of water around the nut, as you all know we all need a bit of water around the nut for it to float and lubricate, apparently i dont have a little bit of water i have an ocean.

That sounds swell.
snow report
dp wrote:
@compostcorner, are you Jay from the Inbetweeners?
😂😂😂😂😂
snow report
My first ever skiing trip was to Kreischberg, a lovely little resort in Austria. On the second day, our last run down the hill was via the 'Yabba Dabba Do' run, or some other kind of flintstones themed track for small kids. Anyways, it wasn't steep, but it was windy and narrow in places and as such I was struggling to 'snowploo' around the berms.

I continued to gather speed to the point where I felt I needed to bail. I spotted a small pine tree (2ft tops) by the side of one of the corners and figured it'd be a good brake. I skied right into it for a soft landing.

I was in fits of laughter. True hysterics. I was literally wetting myself. Which would have been fine, but sadly my legs were in the air so all the wee wee just went down my back Laughing
ski holidays
Jenniper wrote:

I was in fits of laughter. True hysterics. I was literally wetting myself. Which would have been fine, but sadly my legs were in the air so all the wee wee just went down my back Laughing

Not sure I can think of an angle or situation that weeing in my salopettes would be "fine" 😉

I've been caught out following then kids down a mini "cresta run" in the soft stuff just off the piste. The turns got tighter and whilst their 1m skis were fine the laws of physics were working against me, I bailed about 2/3 of the way down on a big berm and landed in the soft stuff. Much laughing, no wee wee!
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Well, you know - it was the end of the day 😆
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy