Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Seez please, Louise

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I have the opportunity for three or four days in Seez later in the season.

Could I tap into the fount of knowledge here and ask for any information, tips etc and particularly how easy it is to get to nearby resorts such as La Rosiere and Les Arcs by public transport. (Will be travelling by train and won't have a motor car).

Thanks, in advance.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
My info is a few years out of date, but from what I remember, the buses are infrequent through Seez - the buses between Tignes/Val and BSM do stop there, but not often. It's not very far and if you had a car I'd say don't worry about it. But without a car it might be a bit of a pain. Doable, but you would need to be very organised.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
The LR ski bus runs up from Seez at 07.30 and back at 17.30. There seems to be only one per day. Taxi might be good; you could join the area at the bottom of Fontaine froide and take the les ecudets lift up.

http://www.larosiere.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/Horaires-navette-hameau-camping-2016_2017-VERSION-DEFINITIVE-1.pdf
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
There are some buses to Tignes and Val from Seez and some to La Ros, click here and the world is your oyster:

http://altibus.com/documents/gares/9/navettes.pdf
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Lovely village but just to let you know, I think the pronunciation is more along the lines of "Say" rather than rhyming with Louise Very Happy
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Thanks for the replies, most helpful. As for the pronunciation, it was too good an opportunity to revisit advertising from the 1970s! Very Happy
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
😄
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
@LOTA, access to Les Arcs is easiest option from Seez I think. Either from Bourg St M funicular or Villaroger. St Foy Tarentaise is another possibility not mentioned yet, roughly 10km? up the hill from Seez towards Tignes/Val D.
La Rosiere may be doable but to resort centre I recall a very wriggly slowish road from the valley (although I note the closer Les Ecudets lift option mentioned by DJ). Personally I wouldn't bother, given the other options and only 3 or 4 days visit.
I also think taxis much more flexible and convenient than buses, having used both in that area.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Depends where you are in Seez if the bus is convenient or not, but La Rosiere via Ecudets lift will be the quickest access to the pistes. The pistes back down to Ecudets are the best in La Ros too, if conditions are good.

(I live in Seez....)
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy