Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Touring ski test or rental - UK

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I'm trying to make up my mind on what touring ski to buy, and want to try before buying...

I'm not aware of any test days coming up, so I'm down to the option of renting for the week's tour... unless there are other options out there people can suggest....?

So, any recommendations on a good shop in the UK for renting touring skis+skins+ski crampons? That offers postage too? I've used Braemar Mountain Sports before, and is was wondering if there are any others with different equipment. Thanks!
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Tom i managed to demo a Scott ski and a K2 ski from Braemar Mountain Sports last year. Though i had to go into the shop to try it for the day.

From memory they had different bindings on them. Both were pin bindings though so if you can demo from there you will need to make sure you have the correct boots.

I guess its only of use if you live near to them.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy