Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Level/ Dakine Gloves

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Looking to buy a pair soon...not sure which to choose as I've tried both on and they fit well. However the Level do provide the added wrist support/protection.

* do the level gloves [without] Gore tex insert still provide 100% waterproofness?
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I have a pair of Level golves with the wrist protection included. Not sure if they are the same as what you are looking at (bought them 2 years ago), but I have had no problems with them. I would recommend to anyone as I think they're the muttons nuttons. Good support, warm and waterproof. As for Dakine... I can't comment.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I have the level goves too (with wrist protectors) very good gloves - in fact I'm looking at getting the mittens too, (warmer) and having seen a compound wrist fracture :puke: I would not go without!

Smile
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Be aware that should you get the Level gloves with the inner gloves it does not seem possible to get spare inners Mad
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I have a lovely pair of leather Level gloves with the Kirax system, which claims to enhance my endurance. Sophie say's she hasn't noticed any difference...
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I have used my level gloves for 3 or 4 years now and would definately recommend them. Last year when I thought I lost them, I bought a pair of mittens and again am very impressed. My wife has a Dakine pair of girly gloves, but I don't beleive they are as good as the Level... they had a tendency to get damp... ( thou they are about 5 years old now ! )
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
100% waterproofness is something of a myth, The gloves themselves may be waterproof, but there's a bloody big hole where your hand goes in and it's VERY easy to get snow down there.

What much more important is that your hand stays warm even if they do get wet.

Level gloves are good!
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
I've gone for the Level 'Fly ' glove...thanks for all comments...
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy