Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Sauze d'Olux, 21/22 Jan - solo skiier looking to avoid single room supplement

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I'm a male skiier, on the better side of intermediate. Some of my folks are going to be in Sauze at the end of January and I'd like to go and ski with them, but I didn't plan it well enough and now don't have anyone to go with Sad
I'm looking for a reasonably central location, £500-£600 half board. There are still some deals around, but not for solo travellers.
I hope I'm not breaking the forum rules - is anyone interested in joining me? It'd probably be flying from Gatwick to Turin.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@JasperSmith, Get onto the "Hotel Savoia Debili" - they have a room with breakfast included for £299 on booking.com (you never know, it could be cheaper if you go direct)
Half board isn't that important in Sauze. There are some great local restaurants that have great food at really decent prices.

PS: That £299 is for a single person - nothing hidden when I looked)
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thanks @letsgetpiste I'm checking it out Smile
Now I'm looking for a reasonable transfer price Puzzled
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@JasperSmith, this is where a shared private transfer is nice. No chance you're landing at a similar time to your folks?

Shared transfer works out at about €300 return... 4 or more people and this becomes a pretty decent price!

There is the option of taking the bus from TRN to the main train station in Turin, then a train to Oulx, then a bus up to Sauze d'Oulx. Costs about €20 altogether ish...
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@JasperSmith, or phone crystal to see if they have any transfers about the time you land - buy a transfer with them.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Thanks everyone - I've spent a few hours trying to organize everything using your suggestions.
Sadly, I don't think it's going to work out within my budget Sad so if anyone's up for sharing I'm still looking for company. There are some centrally-located deals for around the £500 mark.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy