Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Crystal holiday - don't need the flights

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Have got a quote for a fairly good deal for les deux alpes with Crystal with flights from LGW. I live in Paris so was planning just to get the train and hop onto the transfer at the airport. However when I mentioned the fact that I didn't need the flight they said 'oh no, that would be accommodation only. We don't do that' any idea why? What would happen if I bought the option and then just didn't use the flights?! Wondering if I'm missing some massive issue here. Anyone else done this?!?! Cheers
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I don't see why you cant buy it anyway and not use the flights/transfer.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I suspect it's just a phone-monkey getting confused because you've said something that wasn't on their script.
Remember, if you're not on the plane, there is scope for the transfer rep to get confused similarly Wink
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
they do train holidays and flights only, so cant see why they cant do just accommodation

Another thought - perhaps the agent misunderstood you and thought you only wanted accommodation without paying for the flight :: ring again, a different agent may be more 'accommodating' Smile
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
from the CrystalSki website

"..Accommodation only

On some dates we are able to offer accommodation only holidays which include accommodation and food basis as booked. If you are overseas on business, using up your Air Miles, or visiting friends and just need accommodation only, this is available on a request basis, normally by deducting up to £60 for European or £100 per person off the brochure price on North American holidays respectively. Please call for an individual quotation on 020 8939 0726, subject to availability.

Should you require transfers these can also be arranged on our transfer coaches, at additional cost, as long as you are travelling on one of our charter flights. Otherwise, we would be pleased to offer you the option to buy car hire or private taxi transfers..."
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I would just book it once it's booked ring them and tell them that your making your own way there Thats wot I have done
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy