Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Cheap last minute Saturday 7th (ROOM FOR 1/2)

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Does anyone want a week in France leaving Saturday from Gatwick @ 0715.

You will have to share with me (Male) and my lad (15), both competent boarders but we like to enjoy the slopes rather than smash it about, your welcome to join us or do your own thing.

We are not really drinkers (well he is), i'm not so we prefer to snowboard, and chill in the evenings and normally first lift up.

The room has twin beds and a double so you can take your pick, ski in ski out

Flights, accommodation and transfers included £ 250, (Board /ski carriage is extra), as is tea in bed, meals i will cook for free.

Will be booking soonish so if your interested get on it, can upgrade the room if two want to come.

cheers
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy