Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

GVA Chaos

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Anyone travelling out of GVA this evening just note it seems very chaotic here in check-in departures especially the EasyJet area. Lots of flights into U.K. Are being delayed and cancelled. Queues to drop baggage are several hours long Puzzled
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
My sister and family are in the thick of it. Her flight to Leeds cancelled and the queue for Easyjet desk huge. Alternatives in short supply so she has booked to Manchester with Jet 2 and leaving in about an hour and half from now (about 5 hours later than planned) and will then have to taxi across the Pennines.

Problem has been fog in South of UK.

Good luck everyone.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Quote:

Problem has been fog in South of UK.

And at Geneva this morning.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
My wife eventually got the Eurostar via Paris after each flight that she was rebooked into was in turn cancelled.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Son had a sketchy landing in Paris earlier due to fog and ice but the connection to Newcastle has landed on time. He flew out of Turin this morning.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I arrived back from Innsbruck yesterday into LGW, overall 5 hrs longer door-to-door than it should've been. All flights to Gatwick and LHR were affected yesterday afternoon from Innsbruck but I'd had my holiday. Some poor souls at Gatwick were having to reclaim their baggage after their flights out were cancelled. They were off to hotels for the night. I expect some of them didn't get away today either then!
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Was a little foggy in Geneva this morning, but thankfully our flight home was only delayed by 20 minutes.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Just dropped the bags at the easyJet desk now heading into Geneva for some lunch on the train. No queue at the bag drop or anything.
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Our flight to Newcastle yesterday afternoon was cancelled after we had checked our bags in and had gone through security. The EasyJet app was a great help to me and my wife as we were able to firstly register/book a hotel room and rebook onto this afternoons flight to Newcastle. Once that was done we had to go back through GVA arrivals to collect our luggage and then took our check in luggage to left luggage in the foyer above GVA train station (didn't want to lug it to the hotel).
By the time we had done that I'd had an email confirming our flight change and a text detailing our hotel booking for the night. Once we'd been to the GVA info desk to find out if there was a free hotel shuttle, and where it was located, we were off to the hotel for a buffet evening meal in their large conference room.
We managed to do all of this without speaking to an EasyJet rep although I may have been flapping a bit more if I had a young family with me or had been one of the teachers with the school group who were flying to the UK with BA.
Now just sat in GVA airport waiting for our flight.
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Lyon in NYE saw a delay of one to two hours except for the Aer Lingus charters which were delayed by 4 and a half. 7 hours in the airport waiting and with a French flu brewing too
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy