Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Sestriere - tips, tricks and advice please

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Off to stay at the Olympic Apartments next week for 5 days with Crystal.
All improving intermediates (I have been for 20 years Laughing ) including 2 pre-teens .
What restaurants and bars on the mountain and in town are worth visiting and avoiding?
TIA
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi OTS

Went there a couple years back 3 x restaurants in the complex Pizza place good upstairs, restaurant that does slowly melting huge wedge of cheese with bread and meat to dip recommended for sharing! We avoided main restaurant which seemed to be buffet style! Small shop underneath is very good and has lots in, some nice wines too. Recommend the welcome night as they had load of free dinks and canapes which we were not expecting.
There is a bar almost directly opposite the building, to the left of the main chair up the hill, which sits at the base of the slopes, had apres in there every night, seem to remember happy hour. Also did great Pizza for lunch.
Places to avoid are the underground nightclub, I think its called the cave, whole place smells like the toilets and defo wouldn't buy food in there! As you walk along the street to the right, up from the complex there is a sit in café bakery that is nice, a good hotel, with good beer outdoor and indoor seating and nice pub downstairs. Opposite that is a more traditional restaurant that we tried, food was alright but quite pricey. There were other places in the main square but we never got to those.
Skiing is brilliant, can ski anywhere off the sides, through the trees, just amazing, you will enjoy.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thanks @Ledge that sounds promising.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy