Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Sansicario - Via Lattea

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi All

We are off to Sansicario Alto tomorrow and wonder if anybody has any information on very good mountain restaurants in the Via Lattea, recommended eateries in Sansicario Alto itself (I know it's tiny and options are limited), and also whether there is a ticket office in Sansicario Alto itself?

For New Years, would it be worth heading down into Cesana, or better to go to Sauze or Sestriere?

Any other tips? Smile

Cheers!
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@capability, hello, Ciao Pais above Sauze D'Oulx, marked as number 3 on last years piste map well worth a visit. Great atmosphere and good food.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
just come back from there, the snow lower down is dodgy (cesana) but up higher its fantastic, I think we had the better of the two weeks as it was really quiet. The Refuge Pais off red 2000 I believe, is fantastic, but not for a quick bowl of soup, its more a long leisurely lunch type of place. The restaurant next to the chair at sansicario has a great outdoors area and the bombardino was the best we had. Also the Cabana the yellow building at sportina is nice and does not get full up with ski schools
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy