Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ladies Goggles for a small face

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I wonder if anyone has suggestions for such goggles? Just bought my wife a pair of Salomon Sense goggles (which are lady specific) but they come halfway down her nose and compress it. She has tried a couple of kids pairs but they are too narrow across the face. One week to go before Schladming so time's short.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Not really an answer, but how about sunglasses? I only use goggles when it's nasty!
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
This gets debated now and again, most recent thread I can find:
http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=115318

Might be some newer options on the market now too.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Is she wearing them with a helmet? If so maybe tilting the helmet back slightly might sort the nose position. It's really a try and see question though........
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Oakley Flight Deck XM?
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
https://www.amazon.co.uk/GANZTON-Goggles-Snowboard-goggles-Anti-Fog/dp/B01M0CX6PO/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8&tag=amz07b-21
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
HoneyBunny wrote:
Oakley Flight Deck XM?

+1

My daughter was impossible to find goggles for due to a small face....but these (surprisingly) seemed to be comfy.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
I have a small face and have Julbo goggles, they are much slimmer and really comfortable, I got them in meribel when I got fed up with my others not fitting right! They also have reactive lenses, brilliant going from sunny to flat light.
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Thank you all, Happy New Year!!
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
@skivor, speaking as a woman with a teeny, tiny face, here is the link to my thread from early this year. Hope you find it useful snowHead .
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Smith I/OS? The only adult goggles I've found that were too small for me (I am a man, but I have a very small face and always struggle to find eyewear of any sort that doesn't swamp me).
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
I sell a lot of Atomic Savor S to women with small/slim fits. They are a really nice goggle,
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy