Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Looking to meet fellow skiers in st Anton 21 Jan - 4 Feb 17

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
We are a couple in our 40s skiing in St Anton 21 Jan - 4 Feb. One expert skier, one beginner/intermediate (but have managed the blacks at St Anton). We know the resort very well both slopes and bars and would be happy to meet fellow skiers as it's so much better with a group.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Ness, Chief and I have spoken to Todd, we are there for your second week. 12 of us, We are staying at same chalet as last year. Alpenheim. No bloody politics this trip!! So yep hopefully see a lot of you on the mountain and perhaps also in the bars. Mick
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi Mick. Excellent. How are you avoiding the politics this year? Will meet you in Base Camp when you get there. Hoping they get some snow or it will be more bars than slopes!!
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Think there is a pile of snow due in St Anton the rest of this week and most of next. As for the politics, common sense really, you can't please everyone all of the time. There's quite a few want to have an explore and play in the powder etc if there is some and that might be I think right up Todd's street with all his local knowledge. That does not appeal to everyone so the group will break up at times.
I liked the Base Camp but we found it a mare to actually order beers as the staff couldn't cope. I'm sure we'll manage and I know some of the lads have eyed up some lively places we missed last year. See you there!
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Squeak, it's the Dormouse here!
I shall be in St Anton from 21st January for a week with my daughter Jude. Sounds like we could be compatible on the skiing front; my iPhone is 07789542499, maybe you could let me have yours so we can communicate in resort and arrange to meet up.
Victoria
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Hi Victoria

So I am guessing that you are an advanced skier and your daughter is the beginner/intermediate? It does not really matter either way! Have you been to St Anton before? Ness will text you her number so perhaps we can talk a bit before we go.

Todd n Ness
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy