Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Resort for Easter 2018

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
OK so looking ahead a bit!!

Want to take nipper on a 2 week hol

Cheshire East easter hols land in April (3rd to 17th April!!) so getting a little late in the season possibly for italy.

Where would you recommend - I've never skied that late in the season.

O/H hates france so thats out, I'm thinking Andorra will be way to busy, and not wanting to do the States, so recommend me a place Happy

- Needs a good mix from greens to blacks.
- Don't need a ski school (nipper out skis the O/H!)
- Not fussed about après
- Some where that BA flies a bonus as I like to book stuff myself, hate TOs
- We would hire a car so not to fussed about bus links etc.
- Don't mind several small resorts close together rather than a big one as will have a car.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
For 2 weeks you could do a great trip around north of Sweden and Norway. The season starts in February in Lapland so April is perfect.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@Themasterpiece, Haha I thought this exactly, We are going to be in lapland for a week in Jan Happy
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@PaulC1984, Zermatt
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@PaulC1984,

http://www.skiresort.info/ski-resorts/sweden/

http://www.skiresort.info/ski-resorts/norway/

End up in Narvik and fly back. (hope you can hand in the car there)

Mostly smaller places - but some are larger.

But you have enought time to plan. Madeye-Smiley

Remember the gun if you want to go this far north:

http://www.skiresort.info/ski-resort/longyearbyen/ Toofy Grin

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/norway/11736382/Tourists-in-Norway-fined-800-after-shooting-polar-bear-that-attacked-them-in-their-tent.html
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@Hyst, Thanks

Longyearbyen needs to be named Shortyearbyen I think Happy
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Madeye-Smiley

Remember distances are big and driving is slow.

And Longyearbyen has the most dangerous pistes! snowHead

Last edited by Then you can post your own questions or snow reports... on Wed 21-12-16 22:15; edited 1 time in total
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
@Hyst, This is true Happy
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Obergurgl, Austria. I think BA fly to Innsbruck.
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
PaulC1984 wrote:
@Themasterpiece, Haha I thought this exactly, We are going to be in lapland for a week in Jan Happy

There will be a lot more daylight in April than there will January Wink

We were in Åre mid-April this year - conditions were good on and offpiste. We'll be in Hemmavan/Tärnaby, bit further north, mid-April this year.

If you don't want to go as far north as Narvik/Riksgränsen, you could look at Hemavan/Tärnaby, Kittelfäll, Borgafjäll etc. Fly to Stockholm and then Nextjet to Hemavan or Vilhelmina. Or change in Oslo to any airport nearby in Norway e.g, Mo i Rana.
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
@Themasterpiece, Thank you thats really helpful

And yes a touch more daylight than Jan ;-p
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Åre is usually great in the first half of April. Plenty of daylight too after March 21st
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
I must check my 2018 calendar, but I thought Easter Sunday 2018 was April 1st. If you want to go to Italy then there should be plenty of snow in the Monterosa area. Having skied most Easters for the last 20 years and skied Switzerland, Austria, Andorra and France I would simply choose a high French rersort.

Not sure why you want to use BA. There are plenty of other airlines, most of which serve more of the UK.
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
@johnE, I get free flights with BA ;-P
snow conditions
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
We're in Cervinia 1st week of April following several recommendations, albeit that it might be windy. We're travelling with a TO this time but BA do Turin I think. We usually get to ski this week due to school/college holidays - last year we did Obergurgl, which was great and previous to that, Arc 1950, also very good.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy