Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

How Much?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
How much is it for snowheads fleeces and t shirts? How long does it take to be delievered as i would prefer to have it b4 i go to LP on 7th feb many thanks Dan Shocked Mad Madeye-Smiley
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
danskiing, pricing and ordering information is here. Not sure about delivery times.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Tshirts take about 10 days, so if you want a tshirt by 7 Feb, be quick.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
danskiing, Hit that payPal button today and you'll have a fleece at your door probably Monday or Tuesday, Wednesday at the outside.
Hats, stickers and Calendars have a similar response time.

hyweljenkins, looks after the T-Shirts and they take a little longer because they are made to order.

I do recommend the fleeces most highly, actually: they're much nicer than they look in the picture. I'm trying to keep mine for best but end up wearing it most of the time rolling eyes

BTW. I should make this clearer on the snowHeads stuff thread but, if anyone buys any snowHeads kit and it doesn't fit, or doesn't come up to expectations (as if! Little Angel ), u are welcome to return it promptly (ie within a week or so) to snowHeads HQ for a refund minus the postage fee.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Well, my calendar arrived this morning, less than 24 hours after me ordering one.

Well done team. snowHead

Must say that the photos actually look better in real life too. Very Happy
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Ray Zorro, mine too. The chief smiley maker must have been busy last night packing and posting calendars.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Quote:

The chief smiley maker must have been busy last night packing and posting calendars.

Well how else is he going to earn enough to cover all those extra-curricular plates of frites on the mountainside Twisted Evil (evil Dad)
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
admin wrote:
I do recommend the fleeces most highly, actually: they're much nicer than they look in the picture. I'm trying to keep mine for best but end up wearing it most of the time rolling eyes

Let me add my recomendation about the fleeces too - I took one with me to Utah, and it was excellent.
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Serious point - Do the fleeces come in XXXGargantuan
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy