Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Transfers from Geneva

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi all

Flying to Geneva (swiss side) with Easyjet in Jan for a 3 night ski break - probably Grand Massif, Portes Du Soleil type region.

Any recommendations on competitively priced (and trustworthy/reliable) transfer companies? (and any views on costs?)

Cheers

Olly
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
For GM ive used https://gomassif.com/ good service and not too bad a price. I think €70 return to Flaine this March.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
For Grand Massif private transfers ive used Geneva Airport Transfers - www.genevaairporttransfers.com excellent service.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
See here: http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=126919&start=960#2969582
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I have used Skiidygonzales for Morzine twice - based in Morzine. Left promptly, good prices, collected as instructed.

Would recommend.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Another vote for Skiidi - reliable and I've found less time waiting around in GVA than with others. Have also used Action Transfers and Mountain bus and both been reliable. Only one to avoid is Alpybus - lots of bad stories about long waits, cancelled transfers etc...
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Magic Transfers are good for PdS - door to door, good value
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
@maidstone98, try Ski Lifts - reliable, fully insured and licensed, good prices. There's options for shared or private transfers dependent on your willingness to have a bit of a wait or preference to get away quickly; you can get a quote via this http://transfers.ski-lifts.com/wp/born2ski
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Just got back from a long weekend in Samoens. This year we used action transfers. We booked a shared transfer but it was only us on it both ways. Quick responses to queries and reliable on pick up times. We had three transfers going at different times in our group and all worked fine.

We booked before October or something so got 20% off which made them the cheapest.

We used ski-lifts last year to go to Les Gets, again not a problem with the transfers either way.
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Rent an car would be my go too solution.
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
For PDS (well Chatel anyway) I've first hand experience of four trips with Magic Transfers (either me or family members travelling) and each one was on time, friendly and safe.

http://magic-transfers.com/

Don't bother with priority shared unless you are absolutely desperate to be first drop off - not worth the extra cost to save 15 mins max. The only ones I have used have been shared rather than private. In the case of my daughter going back to GVA on 27 December it was booked as shared but actually was private - just her and the driver.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy