Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

any signs of change in the weather systems - will February be snowy for the Alps??

Poster: A snowHead
Dearest HARRYMAC2702, Please be quieter Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy snowHead and remember, "boys that want, never get."
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
HARRYMAC2702, SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! i'm hungover. Little Angel
ski holidays
 brian
brian
HARRYMAC2702, Offence duly taken.

I'll not bother my back bottom to answer any of your queries in future. rolling eyes

Edit: back bottom ?? what's wrong with a good old fashioned a r s e ??
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
HARRYMAC2702 Well I'm a local (but nowhere near Chamonix), and I follow Brian's predictions, as he knows more about it than I do. He's a least as accurate as the locals! Razz
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
HARRYMAC2702, Methinks you'll get very little info with that attitude - there is an etiquette to these boards.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Dont take to much notice folks - he's welsh !
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Paul Mason, Yeah, me too, i'm Welsh! Little Angel
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
SMALLZOOKEEPER and you are also in BLOCK CAPS - its a welsh thing ! Very Happy
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Paul Mason, eerrmm , you had better worry there may b 4 of us (ps sorry about my compatriot gobbing off )
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
eEvans, 4 of us Welsh? We must be somehow related. Little Angel
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
I'm starting to dig a hole now !
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
SMALLZOOKEEPER, Undoubtedly .. wondered why I understood some of your posts rolling eyes Are you a mid-Walian who managed to export his own personal supply of mushrooms Puzzled

Paul Mason, I think u should have thrown the shovel away about 3 posts ago , anyway we're too proud to take cheap shots at the IQ of Notherners wink
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
SMALLZOOKEEPER, so what they say about breeding practices in the valleys is true Puzzled Shocked
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
eEvans, Abergavenny, i've never lived there as i can remember. Valorcine has it's own wonderful meadows in the Autumn. Twisted Evil
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
eEvans where do these Notherners live ?
snow report
slikedges, All i know it that my familiy were once nobel English men and women. They were forced to flee to Wales and have been there ever since. My familiy now live in England with all the other mongrels whom call themselves English. Little Angel
snow report
Paul Mason, they live oop North where they learn the 3 Rs Very Happy Embarassed
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Wasnt this thread about the weather ?
snow conditions
Paul Mason, Sorry, yes to answer the tread question. Little Angel
ski holidays
Yes please, it used to be! COme now boys, I'm off to LP Sunday - stay focussed!!
latest report
SMALLZOOKEEPER wrote:
eEvans, 4 of us Welsh? We must be somehow related. Little Angel

Maybe even 5 of us.
snow report
Taff Bashing? slikedges, Paul Mason, Am I too late ?
ski holidays
Frosty the Snowman, Probably, but you can always do a few kebabs for us ..
latest report
eEvans, Would you like some sauce with that?
snow report
Frosty the Snowman, uurrggh , yes please the garlic one will be great , mind you I may have my own supply ... snowHead
snow report
AARRGGGHH Children children!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ski holidays
helenjane, you called?

Oh, so snow forecast for La Plagne ... Tuesday/Wednesday no doubt and probably more on Friday imo , but Brian is the expert .... not sure about local stuff though
latest report
brian brian whereforartthough brian, we go tomorrw and are praying for a little snow to soften those hard pistes!
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
eEvans, why thank you kind sir - glad you've tidied away your toys and got back to serious stuff!
snow report
Thats the way to deal with them sorts....

Hilarious, chaps...!!
snow report
PATHETIC NERD. BRIAN YOU CAN STICK YOUR REPLYS WHERE THE SUN DONT SHINE- OR WHATS WRONG WITH A R S E EH?? AS FOR THE REST OF YOU YOUR ALL THE SAME I WISH I COULD USE BIGGER LETTERS TO SHOUT EVEN MORE AND ANNOY YOU AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE. DOES IT MATTER WHAT SIZE THE LETTERS ARE? IT OBVIOUSLY DOES JUDGING BY YOUR JUVINILE BITCHING. YOU CAN SHOVE YOUR PATHETIC REPLYS WITH BRIANS! ADIOS
ski holidays
HARRYMAC2702, Actualy you can use bigger letters. Look
DOES IT MATTER WHAT SIZE THE LETTERS ARE? Shame you were too ignorant to find out how.
Missing you already Laughing Laughing rolling eyes
Edit: obviously suffering from pre-thrashing tension for this afternoon
snow report
Excellent, we've not had a stupid troll for ages. Always good for a bit of entertainment (although I often wonder about the morality of laughing at somebody rather than with them - am I a bad person for doing this?).
ski holidays
This seems to tell me what I want to hear for next week, hope its accurate!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

http://www.metcheck.com/V40/UK/FREE/snow_resorts.asp?country=France
latest report
rob@rar.org.uk, So long as Brian does continue to favour us with his excellent weather news. These kinds of excessive personal insults dont belong on Snowheads - only fun insults are allowed here (I thought). Hopefully HARRYMAC2702, has returned to whence he came.

If those of us with personal expertise to share are insulted for sharing it, there very soon won't be any of us left!
snow report
rob@rar.org.uk,
Quote:

Excellent, we've not had a stupid troll for ages

Would your use of troll be as a noun or a verb? Laughing
snow conditions
HARRYMAC2702 Laughing Laughing Laughing

At least he was worth some entertainment value on a slow Sat morning! Talk about a GROUCH!! Very Happy snowHead .
snow report
agavin wrote:
rob@rar.org.uk,
Quote:

Excellent, we've not had a stupid troll for ages

Would your use of troll be as a noun or a verb? Laughing

Both!
latest report
I was going to suggest he has a look at www.meteo-chamonix.org they seem to think that there will definitely be a depression round dumping down to quite low altitudes over much of the Alpes in second half of this week. Sounds good, but I will be in the UK waiting for the end of the four weeks of school holidays before coming back to the mountains. Have a nice time, all you skiers, and may all the queues be short ones.
latest report
pam w, we,ve allready booked for Flaine in 2007 uk half term - have to bite the bullet sometime - hope its not too bad next week, hadn't considered french hols - whoops!
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy