Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

bars in ellmau

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
ellmau do any of the bars show football in ellmau.1st visit there and not found any info on net.also any recommendations on apris we are a group of 20 staying near main gondola
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Not sure about the football, but I thought the apres there was pretty good. We were staying in Soll and missed the last bus as we were having such a laugh.
There was a glass igloo thing that we started in, then there's a few bars to go to after, some playing live music.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
been to ellmau a couple of times and love it there. couple of bars at bottom of main lift area to start then head to pub 66 in the town
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
leferret,

Sorry - I can't comment on Ellmau but, as a veteran of Austria and fellow footy fan, can comment on the general situation in Austria.

You will probably find live Bundesliga without any problems but the Premier League could be more difficult to find. I did find a bar in Solden (2 seasons ago) showing the 4pm live Sunday matches and they, very kindly, agreed to put the match on for me - despite me being the only customer... (I missed an hour or so's skiing to see Sunderland lose to Liverpool & wished I hadn't bothered).

We were in Kappl (near Ischgl) the same season and went to a bar advertising Sky Sports, where we hoped to watch Premier League footy.The bar was packed, the footy was on the telly - but it was the Bundesliga.. Sad

Unfortunately, my advice would be to go expecting not to see the footy - but then you could be surprised. They do get a lot of Brits in Ellmau.

Good luck!

p.s Which team btw?
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
They get even more Brits in Soll. So if you can't find anywhere in Ellmau try the Whisky Mühle in Soll.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Thanks for replies folks stayed in soll last year apris was awesome .stopping at every bar on way down from lift .
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy