Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Mount Teide Ski Resort

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Highest point in Spain, makes sense to have some pistes there, I really want to have a go at the ski jump! Great way to combine a bit of sun and skiing also. I know 15km of piste isn't much but worth a try. Anyone else skied there??? snowHead

http://www.teideski.com/
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I've been over there quite a few times around new year. It's never been white when I went though.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Remember going up there once when I was a kid. Long before I even though about skiing but I seem to remember seeing a ski lift running, I'd guess it would be mid-February as that's generally when we took family holidays. Mostly I remember being baffled by how there could be snow in somewhere that was so hot.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I don't think there are any ski lifts in Mount Teide. Certainly none I can remember from the last few times I've taken the Gondola up to the top of Mount Teide in Tenerife.

I suspect it's a joke website.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@olderscot, indeed. The picture of the comical skier with the beard rather gives it away
http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=52792
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@olderscot, must be the Gondola I remember seeing. Would've only been about 6 at the time.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Yep I think someone's having a laff! Was in Tenerife late September and visited Teide. Other than gondola nothing else had the infrastructure of a ski resort. No snow then. The guide (who never shut up) did not mention skiing at all and we didn't see the ski jump. Funny website - thanks for sharing Very Happy
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Disclaimer from teh page,

"The Teide Ski Resort is a virtual resort, it only exists on the internet. Our pourpose is to create different reallity for the ski lovers. We do not make any profit with this website nor we intend to do so in the future.

Check all information with the resort before booking your trip."
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
It could have been a good April Fools joke! I have found reports of people skinning and hiking to the top and sliding back down although apparently illegal to do so.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy