Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Hotels Courmayeur

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Anyone recommend me a hotel in cormayeur,heading out there late december, cheap to mid range prices,cheers. Very Happy
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Stopped in the Hotel Berthod this year. Very nice and good location but might be a bit much depending on your top end budget. Hotel Aigle at Entreves was coming in at a very good rate when I looked recently though depends if you want to be central or not.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Try the Hotel Courmayeur, great location, good food.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hotel Courmayeur is a perfect location, not actually stayed there but the people on my trip that did really liked it. I stayed at the Edeweiss which is tucked away in a quiet part of the town but still only 5 mins walk away from the bars. The food in the Edelweiss was probably the best I've had on a half board ski holiday.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
The Edelweiss is another good hotel in Courmayeur.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Also, the Berthod is great.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Stayed in Hotel Mont Blanc which is in La Salle just outside Courmayeur a few years ago. About 10 mins drive but they did have a shuttle bus to take you to the slopes.
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
We went with Crystal a few years ago to the Walser. It was comfortable, family run with very decent food.I would definitely return.
The package booked fairly late was very reasonably priced.
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
thanks folks, will look into these.
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
@nordwand, Try the La Grange Meuble in Entreves, it's a little gem. It's also closer to the Val Veny cable car which tends to be quieter than the Checrouit cable car in town. Better parking as well, free.
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
We stayed at the Hotel Lo Campangnar, which is up the hill out of Cormayeur close to the Dollone gondola. It was a very small, friendly hotel and the food was excellent. It is supposed to be ski-in, ski-out, but we were there at the end of the season, so the snow across to the gondola was a bit patchy, and the red which runs back down was closed (blocked by a fallen tree, apparently) so although we could ski across to the gondola in the morning, we had to take it back down and walk back in the evening. When the snow is good it would be a really good base to ski from, but you need to save some energy for the long walk into Cormayeur if you need some nightlife, or to find much in the way of restaurants. Either that or allow for taxis in your budget.
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Stayed on the Bouton D'or a few years ago, on a B+B deal, looked at it again recently and it gets good reviews still. They have a mini to the main gondola each day, or it's a nice warm up/warm down if you walk.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy