Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Atomic CTI 90 vs Nordica Enforcer 93

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hello everyone. Looking for some ski choice advice. I'm a advanced-expert skier (level 2 instructor)will be skiing in Japan this season.

I'm around 5'11 tall and weigh around 140 - 145 pounds.

I'm torn between the Nordica Enforcer 93 and Atomic CTI 90. I want these skis to be my every day just have fun ski when I'm not working, so basically all mountain with some good powder and bumps ability while being able to do it's thing on the piste. Has anyone got any recommendations to which to go for as I'm not going to be able to demo before I buy. Also I'm leaning towards the 185cm (Nordica) 184cm (Atomic) with regards to length. Does anyone thats skied either of them reckon that'll be good?

Any advice much appreciated.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I have brand new Atomic Vantage 90cti (size 184) however I haven't managed to ski them yet. I am going to ski them this weekend if the weather and ski conditions permit.
I will post my impressions later.

Vantage received very good reviews and some "best in all mountain category" awards last year.

Last edited by Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person on Wed 23-11-16 10:55; edited 1 time in total
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thanks, I will probably need to buy before but thank you Happy what's your size, weight and ability?
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
The Nordica Enforcer got some good scores in our ski tests: http://snowheads.com/skibase.php?b=Nordica#2357

The Atomic CTI's scores were similar. One snowHead even gave themn a 10 but since he's called atomic_mick we probably need to assume some bias Laughing http://snowheads.com/skibase.php?b=Atomic#2511

I don't know where you are in the country - or the world for that matter - but Ellis Brigham are holding a ski test at the Tamworth snowDome tonight. I wouldn't be surprised if both these skis were to be there.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Thank you for your response. I'm afraid that Tamworth is not too close.
Yes from previous reviews I have read both skis seem to be good allrounders. I think both skis will fulfill my needs but I guess what I more conceded is the length I choose.........
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Well if you're instructing on them, those lengths seem a bit on the large side - however 'Japan' you say: with all the soft snow you're likely to encounter, you probably want something with a larger than average surface area.
Teaching snowplough on long skis in soft snow though... Confused
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@HippoHen: 187 cm, 94 kg and i evaluate myself as advanced intermediate.
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
As I promised, today I went skiing for the first time this season with brand new Atomic Vantage 90 CTI. However I've managed to ski them for only four (4) very slow and agonizing runs. Why? Are they that bad? Nope. The weather which was predicted to be OK (5 hours of sun) by respected weather page Bergfex, turned into thick fog with visibility near 0 meters. Consequently there was a white-out (glacier ski resort) and for that reason i was unable to fully test my new Atomic.

Even though I made only 4 runs I really like them, but for better assessment I need another day Sad.

What I like:
- they feels very light
- no problems with turning at low speed Smile
- they ski short

Length of ski: 184 cm.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy