Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Can anyone tell me how to find Backdoor?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Just like the subject, trying to find the best route for hitting "backdoor" I cant find an exact route and im planning for a trip in a couple weeks. Been to the mountain several times but never known about this back trail. Cheers
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
In Sunshine Village
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Short hike up from Wa wa chair, then drop skiers right. Brings you back through the trees onto the canyon trail, IIRC.
We often used to follow the power lines too. Back through the trees.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
i thought id hit on the wrong forum!!!!
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
skribble wrote:

Me too.

(Tenuously )Related anecdote. I once walked into a ski store (Granite Thief for anyone that knows it) in Truckee, California and asked them where the backcountry was. Sales guy checks Brit accent, possibly gaper attire, eyes me up supressing hard his need to roll his eyes and is on the verge of giving me the "if you don't know dude you shouldn't go" lecture when he thinks better of it and asks - do you mean the store? Which I did - it was 2 lots away.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
skribble wrote:

Snigger, yes I thought better of offering advice.
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
are you looking to smash it in! Shocked
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy