Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Midweek transfer Val Thorens Geneva

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Flying out for three nights on Sunday 18th December. Lots of transfers available on the sunday. Coming back on the Wednesday afternoon is proving tricky. Any ideas of cheap private transfer company that won't charge as much as a taxi? Can be done with public buses I know but looking increasingly likely we will hire a car but then would have added cost of parking in resort, fuel and I won't be able to drink in the airport or on the plane on the way out. Any help appreciated.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I would give snow bound transfers a call. They might be able to help. We use them for our transfer each year
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I used Cool Runnings which was recommended by a friend - very quick replies via email and managed to quote-match for us. Not sure about the price all the way from Geneva (we're only travelling from Moutiers) but a large group may make it more reasonable.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Altibus do shared transfers 3 times a day during the week. Try simply transfers too or bens bus but they may be just at weekends
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy