Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Les 2 Alps, Off Piste Experiences? Pylone Electrique couloir?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Yo all,

Heading to Les 2 Alps on the 9th Dec for a week. La Grave does not open until the 17th Dec, so that is out the question. I'v looked at the map and picked out potential areas where some could lines could be picked out.

I looking to make the most out of my week and heading with a good plan of routes would be ideal. I would love to hear your guys thoughts and experiences?

Could anybody shed light on the Pylone Electrique couloir, where it could be found on the mountain? I read briefly about it on a fall line article.

Done plenty of ski mountaineering so not scared to get stuck in.

Peace.

Cool
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
welcome to snowHeads snowHead

Couloir Electrique?

http://youtube.com/v/W35tnjZG34E

December is maybe a bit early, watch your bases.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Gonna be rocky.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I've not done it but it's just along from Chalance which I've done several times. Easy enough to get to, descend from 3200m keeping right and Head off piste as shown. Very early but who knows we don't open until 3rd.

If you want to get the best off piste available go with Damian Albert he's the best here fir that.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Another vote for Damien Albert.
Great guy and knows L2A top to bottom .
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I skied with Damien a few years ago! Great guide, he'll find the goods.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I was talking to him in the bar last night, all set for the season. Although he's already started with some barmy touring Shocked As well as freeride stuff he also does moguls (bosses) training. When he was younger he was french moguls champion.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Herd about Damien, seems to get good reviews. Although i love adventure, finding myself in tight situations, get a thrill out of finding things myself.

Awesome for the information though lads. Iv looked on the map and other sources to work out possible areas of interest.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
That explains why he does a black bump run straight after lunch. Half way down, trying hard to keep him in sight, I was regretting the tartiflette!
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy