Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Geneva to Tignes transfers

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Does anyone know of any transfer options from Geneva airport to Tignes Val Claret for less than €60 ?
Would be for Sunday evening, 8th January - for my daughter she has one option but hoping to find something cheaper.
Thanks snowHead

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Mon 21-11-16 16:18; edited 1 time in total
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi Simonx

Try snowbus.co.uk, whiterides, Altibus or snow-drone.com all for shared transfers but I'm not sure of all of their prices.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thanks hooper, just tried most were not budget options (hundreds of pounds) but Altibus was good but similar price to what she has, Bensbus slightly cheaper but no evening bus.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Ah ok, those are the only ones I can think of. I have previously used snow-drone who are great but no cheaper than your 60 euros. Is it for holiday or will she be working?
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
holiday, she is meeting up with her Uni ski-trip (so just one way xfer).
Thanks for your help, cheers.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Wouldn't think there'd be any public or private transfer for cheaper than something like Altibus TBH. Could look at carpooling options otherwise, blablacar say, to try to find people renting a car at the airport and driving to resort. I wouldn't think there'd be much up now, but worth keeping an eye on.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Try Alpine Sherpa/Tignes Chalet company. €60 is the going price
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Somebody else on here recommended www.findtransfers.com where you put down your request and companies "bid" for it.

I used it and got a price that was cheaper than I paid last year. This was for a private transfer, though, so I'm not sure if you can use it for shared transfers. Might be worth a look, though.
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Try posting in this facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/850771538271311/?fref=nf

There are always people offering space in their hire cars from Geneva.
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
will do thanks 5pike
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Ben's Bus
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy