Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

ist turns of the year at Glencoe. WOW

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Glencoe,first turns of the new season from gavin reid
https://vimeo.com/192348073
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Well earnt! Excited how good that is shaping up. Can see why they need so much snow to open though. The rocks on the spring run look like they can be brutal. Any word on when they think they might have enough to open? Wait and see I guess....
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Nice
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
scotspikey wrote:
Well earnt! Excited how good that is shaping up. Can see why they need so much snow to open though. The rocks on the spring run look like they can be brutal. Any word on when they think they might have enough to open? Wait and see I guess....

It opened yesterday for sledging and skinning but I think it was later in December is the official.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Lovely. I'm seriously regretting no getting out of bed this morning and making the trip.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Shark alert! Yikes!! Shocked Surely a hire board given the choice of some of those lines wink

Good effort nevertheless!
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Good vid.

But of window-wiping going on at times snowHead
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
oooo you were brave going that fast with all those rocks! Great to get on the snow though.
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
was up on sunday aswell and skinned up to the top of the main basin. the ski back down wasnt quite as good...shark watching, and the bottom of the basin had a fair bit of wind so was a bit scrapped in places. took a route back down via the top of the cliffy and then down the plateau, the plateau was the best snow of the day, knee deep along the fences.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy