Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Can't find reviews for Salomon NRP

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hey guys,

I'm getting new skis after having been a few years away from them. One of the skis I came across that seemed interesting was the Salomon NRP (https://www.glisshop.co.uk/pack_ski/salomon/nrp_free_ten_85mm_white_black_anthracite-83227.html), but I'm having the hardest time trying to find reviews on them. Has anyone here tried them and would care to give their impressions? Smile
Also, how do they compare to the k2 Domain?

Cheers! Madeye-Smiley
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Had a search and I cant find anything - are they too new to have been reviewed?

Oh, and welcome to SnowHeads... Smile
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
albob wrote:

Thanks hehe!

I have no idea. They're not in Salomon's website, so I assume they're not from the current "collection" (I don't know what that's called for skis lol)
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
albob wrote:

Just saw on the website that I intend to buy them from that they're a 2016 model, so it's been out for at least a year now.

Is it normal that Salomon apparently didn't make a 2017 model for them or is that a bad sign?
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
They are showing as out of stock on Glisshop.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
endoman wrote:
They are showing as out of stock on Glisshop.

They're available in a different website, but since it's in french I thought I'd post Glisshop as a reference instead of that one Smile
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
"Is it normal that Salomon apparently didn't make a 2017 model for them or is that a bad sign? .."

probably replaced by the TNT

http://www.ekosport.co.uk/salomon-tnt-17-p-9-16534.html?gclid=CJPs5q63t9ACFZcW0wodcLQMIw
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
dietbacon wrote:
albob wrote:

Just saw on the website that I intend to buy them from that they're a 2016 model, so it's been out for at least a year now.

Is it normal that Salomon apparently didn't make a 2017 model for them or is that a bad sign?

Well that and the fact that there is old stock available cheap suggests it didn't sell that well but while that might be a sign the ski is a dog might be more likely a sign that they didn't find a good market niche to sell it in. Looks like a fairly generic cheapy park ski won't be the greatest for all mtn skiing or piste carving but fine for adding around on.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy