Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Val-D'isere 3rd - 10th Dec 1 room/bed/sofa Wanted!!

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Doing BASI lv1 that week and in desperate need of some cheep accomm! If anyone has a spare room for the week or alternatively is solo and looking then lmk.

George
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Have you phoned tour operators. Only a few will have chalets opening that week but if they have they should have loads of availability.

I am travelling with YSE based in Sherborne and Val d'isere who open some chalets on the 4th of December. For that week we have to arrange your own flights to and from Geneva. The YSE coach collects us from Geneva Airport at 4pm on the 4th of Dec. Their return coach from Val d'isere leaves for Geneva on the 11th at 11.00 am.

If you've already arranged transportation to Val d'isere on the 3rd of Dec you could ask YSE if they would let you arrive and pay for an extra day if you then stay with them for the week commencing the 4th of Dec. You would also have to arrange your own flight back from Geneva leaving Geneva later than 13.30 on the 11th of Dec which ties in with their coach transfer.

http://www.yseski.co.uk/

If you do book with them, tell them "Laurence from Salisbury" recommended them to you and I may get a small discount off one of their holidays. I will be in Les Chardons Chalet Hotel on the 4th of Dec.

The other option is to contact Kim Rippin of Simply Val d'isere who may be able to find something for you. She is based in Val d'isere:-

http://www.simplyvaldisere.com/

Tell Kim that Laurence recommended her to you and I hope to see her soon.

Good Luck.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy