Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

3 Valleys/ Motteret -apt or hotel with childcare clubs or facilities - other than Mark Warner

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
HI Snowheads

we are very much looking forward to going back to 3V next easter. But would like to find a hotel or apartment block in the area that has some kind of childrens club or entertainment room in the evenings. Mark Warner wants to charge over 7k for easter, so looking for something a little more reasonable.

My children will be ski school most of the day, so it doesnt need to be a full on nanny service at all. Just a hotel or apartment block that has an area that kids can hang out together and interact in the evenings. Meribel Motteret would be our favorite location.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
How old are your kids? We've always found Esprit to be pretty good. 7k seems extremely steep!
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
They will be 7 and 9. that does include ski school and lift pass, so a little misleading. But still is a lot to pay. esprit in meribel use ESF and I can't stand them, so cant use esprit in that region.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
We had the same concerns about esf, however the way it works with Esprit is quite interesting. Esprit book out the instructors for the entire season and the groups are esprit kids only. In addition they have an Esprit snow ranger tag along with the group who normally skis behind the kids, picking them up and making sure they don't get lost! We've been with them 3 times now and go on a fourth trip in March.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Ah that is interesting. perhaps I will give it it a bit more thought - we used esf in L2A last year and they managed to put the fear of god in my children about skiing, after having previously loved it. thankfully last week was a huge success with Prosneige so my kids are back on track again and love it all
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
This year will be our last with Esprit, I think we will then go back to going independent travel and use Ski New Generation again, who are excellent.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
That's good to know - basically after what happed with ESF - the ski school is now the most important thing. I can highly highly recommend Prosneige if you ever end up Les Menuires way - they were utterly outstanding - 3 hr lesson, 9 - 12 - then they do lunch club until 2.30 - really suited us well and all the instructors we met where really jolly Italians
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
I was really impressed by the ESF instruction with Esprit that my eldest got in Courchevel in dec 2010 However I was very annoyed with what I observed of the spritelets (ESF Lessons) in Belle Plagne in 2013, my eldest had a great time though in her lessons.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy