Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Transfer Lyon to Tignes Boxing day

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Transfer Lyon to tignes boxing day 2016 - Is anyone on the BA flight from London on 26th Dec arriving at 15:55 ? I have booked the alti bus however concerned we wont make it through customs luggage in time to get on the bus for 16:30. There are two of us is anyone looking for share transfer with us ? Thanks Liz
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi

Unless your flight is early you are very unlikely to disembark and be through in 35 minutes.

Andy
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi @esimpson90665,

Have you told altibus which flight you are on? They will often (but not always so don't quote me) wait the transfer for 10 or 15 mins if a flight has landed but passengers haven't yet come through.

Make sure you take the confirmation and a phone number for them with you. Call them at 16.25 with an update if you are still waiting for luggage, or one of you go out and find the desk to tell them you have arrived whilst the other waits for luggage.

Again, if you are delayed let them know as soon as possible - they will usually move you to the next bus if they have one with a free seat - free of charge if you are delayed. But you need to get in before everyone else on your flight Happy

Hope that helps. . .
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy