Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski buddy req Alpe d'Huez 13th Dec. Cat.chalet £370

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hello All,

I've found myself with holiday to use by the 31st after a crazy year at work and spotted a good deal to Alpe d'Huez from Birmingham including flights as below and transfers

The resort opens early December so I guess they are confident they have snow for December.r

I may not ski everyday of the week following ankle injury hence trying a cheap week to see how it holds up.

Operator charges double the price for solo traveller hence looking for room mate / ski buddy

The week includes guiding / tuition in a modern chalet in centre and full catered chalet with afternoon tea / cakes / dinner with wine etc.

Let me know if you need more details,

Regards,

Alan

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Wed 16-11-16 22:09; edited 1 time in total
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Flight out Tuesday 13th December
12:45 Birmingham to Geneva lands 15:30

Return 20th
Depart 10:00 lands 10:55
latest report