Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Whistler rest days

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Friends are heading out to Canada soon skitouring and have a split itinerary meaning for the BC leg they will ski two days, have a break for two days and then ski a further two days all in Whistler. Will they have to buy two separate two day lift passes or will they be able to buy a four day pass and agree two rest days in the middle? Puzzled
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
The best bet would be to contact Whistler directly to confirm if they are able to split up the days just to be certain. I haven't personally tried to split up my days like that.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
The passes run something like 4 of 6 or 5 of 7 to allow for rest days if that's the question. Check on the WB website.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Yeah I think the 4 day pass would be 4 out of 5 days so only 1 days break, but maybe they could do something if you called them.
You should note that there's special pricing on at the moment that finishes at midnight tonight (15th Nov) so you should get on it today Happy

Last edited by You need to Login to know who's really who. on Tue 15-11-16 16:36; edited 1 time in total
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anything less than 11 days you get one day off. Then it's 11 out of 13 (2 days off).

Tonight is 15th of November (!) but it's still when the discounts apply. In the past they have extended the discount deadline, but it's best not to bank on that. The % of the discount/day gets larger the more days/ticket you buy. - It's cheaper for Mrs A and myself to buy 2x 11day tickets and leave a couple of days unused, than one 11 day ticket for me and a 2-day plus a 7day ticket for her (she likes her recovery breaks).
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Checking the website it is cheaper to buy 2 x 2 days than the ski 5 from 6 and throw the spare day they did not want.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy