Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Precision ski

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi
Does anyone have the number for Precision ski's boot centre, as I can't seem to get through on the one on their Web site.
Thanks
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
try this one 0033 479 41 98 71 or 0033 479 41 11 81 they both go through to the Iseran store which is the Boot Lab the second one is the shop floor the first is the office (i think it is that way round) they both work as i have called them within the past week re training work
they are open 8.30-12-30 and 3.30-8.00, they are very busy right now and short staffed so let it ring for a while and if no one answers try again

hope you get through, if not PM me and i will e-mail a friend of mine who works there and get him to call you back
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thanks CEM, any idea where the boot centre is in Val as I see they have several stores there.
Cheers
Paul
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
The boot lab is opposite the town square, about 50m in the direction of the nursery slopes, pretty easy to find.

I bought my last boots there, and they're great.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
paul80_2,

how well do you know Val,

it is near the iseran appartments, coming into town from La Daille, pass the police station on the left, the bus then stops at the main bus station next to the first roundabout, if you look across the road and back towards la daille you will see a row of shops, with a bar Le Canyon, the Tocade (kebab shop) and the precision shop is on the end of the row, set back slightly

this it what was the old Snow fun shop
definately worth booking an appointment as they are very busy, if you have specific needs then it may be best to speak to Mark Wilkinson, he runs the boot lab, he is in from 3.30 each day and off Saturdays
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Kramer,
they have moved it, that is now black cats snowboard shop
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Sorry, my bad! Embarassed
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Thanks guys I'll get the appointment sorted tomorrow, its my first visit for 8 years so the layout is a bit hazy but I think iknow where you mean.
Cheers
Paul
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Hi Guys

Precisionski here, so sorry you've had trouble getting hold of us. If you have any questions about trying to get hold of any of our shops you can find all their numbers and e-mail addresses on the site www.precisionski.co.uk on the 'Our Shops' page. You can also find a map of each resort on this page which should show you where our shops are.

You can also always call me in the web reservations office on 04 80 80 77 55 from France or 0845 0042 442 from the UK. (Charged at local rate).

Hope that helps!!!

Emily

emily@danisports.fr
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy