Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

David Goldsmith Posts.

Poster: A snowHead
9200 posts and counting. We must all wonder why? David has entertained me for 2 years with interesting and original facts and stories. I've figured that all the time spent in pursuit of skiing information he must be writing a book and if not he should be. I'm sorry if in your many posts you have already admitted it but I don't have the time to read all of them.
If there is a book in the pipeline we should all be proud of our contributions.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
David has cerebral implant that enables him to post without the need to type. It's also Intel Centrino-based, so he can even post from anywhere at anytime. Actually, he's directly connected to The Grid.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
hyweljenkins, Laughing Laughing
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Who's David Goldsmith?
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Hi chris, and thanks for counting.

Nobody's asked. I'll respond in more depth if there's general interest in the thread.

You're certainly not unwittingly contributing to a book or any other use of your postings without your express permission and agreement. I've no rights to them and - and as far as I can make out - no one else has any rights* to them.

From a personal point of view this project is a fascinating 'development', having been involved in ski writing for nearly 30 years. It's the most honest and substantial archive of ordinary skiers' information and views since British skiing began ... as far as I know (not to forget all snowHeads overseas).

---------------------
[* This has been the subject of a number of threads and it's important that the site's terms and conditions on intellectual property are converted to intelligible plain English, so that everyone knows they enjoy full rights to their writing. This is a community of ordinary people - not some kind of lawyers' fest]
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
chris, its actually only 9126 wed jan 25th @ 17:59 I think your calculators bust !
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Paul Mason, rounding error.
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Anyone think of a good title for a book based on Snowhead"s experiences?
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
chris wrote:
Anyone think of a good title for a book based on Snowhead"s experiences?

How to waste time and dream a lot wink
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
'Zen and the art of Ski maintenance'
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
chris, Boys and Girls loving the White Stuff
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
It is cetainly worthy of a book Cool

An incisive comment Chris.
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Book working title " What I do not like about the Ski Club of Great Britain ". If you are not a contribiter to the SCGB chat forum this will go over your head Cool
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
David Goldsmith, keep 'em coming! snowHead
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
"Skiing for the elderley"?
snow report
"My first 10,000 posts in the first 2 years" ? Smile
thinking of a possible sequel ...
ski holidays
"A million Peter Pans on snow"
snow report
laundryman wrote:
David Goldsmith, keep 'em coming! snowHead

OK. I'm doing my best, but I can only generate laundry at a given rate.
I can send the family's duvets round if you're having a quiet week.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy