Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

St Anton Recommendations

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I'm looking for accommodation recommendations for a single skier. Are there any Hotels , B&B's or Chalets that have 1 person occupancy rooms. I'm travelling mid march.

Bod
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Skiworld Chalet Baren has one single room. Kinda in the suburbs. On the free skibus route. Ski back in normal snow conditions. Nice old building with big rooms.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I think that 95% of hotels and B&B have single rooms
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Go here: http://www.stantonamarlberg.com/en. Click on accommodations and do a search for a single room for your dates. You'll have many choices.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Stayed here last year. They gave me a good single room rate for a double room. Fantastic family run hotel at a good value price:

http://www.europahotel.at/en/
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Any good lunch recommendations?

Any runs not to be missed?

(sorry for the thread hijack...)
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Lunch!
Well you have to go to the Hospice in St Christoph, even if its just to use the loo.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Runs ...
Its a long time since I was there but I'm very fond of a long run around and back into Zurs, the top bit.
About half way down there is an echo point that I always stop at, and shout
"See you next year!"
The mountains respond:

"See you next year!"
"See you next year!"
"See you next year!"
"See you next year!"
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
@Bod, In Jan 2013 I stayed at the Hotel Mössmer, which has nice single rooms available and is conveniently located.
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Thanks all. After some extensive searching I've found a package with flights, transfers, half board and single room with no supplement. All booked for March.
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
@Bod, Nice one. Where and who with, I might dabble with something similar. Smile
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy