Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

LES DEUX ALPES ----> LYON ST EXP Transfer share?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
LES DEUX ALPES ----> LYON ST EXP. 15th Dec 2016. Easyjet flight at 15:45.

Is there anyone around to share a transfer? I can't find any under €200 so would like to split with 2 others.

(It's my girlfriend and I returning after a after few days riding)

Cheers.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@gsmyth555, Welcome to snowHead can be done by public transport. Shuttle St Exupéry to Grenoble bus station then local bus to resort (or the reverse for you).

https://www.2alpesnet.com/buses
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hey thank you, but we fly into Grenoble (will get local or Ben's Bus to resort), but fly home from Lyon. How much time should we give to get from LDA to Grenoble Airport, then shuttle to Lyon?

Because we could book a return ticket on Ben's Bus, the get the shuttle over to Lyon. Just the timings worry me.

Cheers.

** EDIT - I'm sure I can figure this out using the schedules you sent me... but feel free to reply anyway Smile
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@gsmyth555, Local bus goes to Grenoble bus station not airport, St Exupéry shuttle too. You can't get from Grenoble airport to St Exupéry easily.

Taking a quick look 11.00 bus from resort then 13.00 to airport will get you there in time. If you're risk averse get 8.00 and have a coffee, etc in Grenoble.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Claude B wrote:
@gsmyth555, Local bus goes to Grenoble bus station not airport, St Exupéry shuttle too. You can't get from Grenoble airport to St Exupéry easily.

Taking a quick look 11.00 bus from resort then 13.00 to airport will get you there in time. If you're risk averse get 8.00 and have a coffee, etc in Grenoble.

Thank you for this - I'm all booked now Smile
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy