Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

La Plagne w/c Jan 29th

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Anyone heading for LP and fancy a drink/ski during the early part of the week, post here. I can't make it after Wednesday, I'm heading up to Cham/Les Houches for the downhill, but I'll be phoning Nade to see if she's got some time off Monday-Wednesday....
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I could ski across from Les Arcs on Monday or Tuesday.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I'm there but with a big party and kids to get to/from ski schools etc so leave a day time here and I'll try!
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I'm over there this week, stopping in Peisey. not been to this area before so hoping to cover a lot of miles Smile
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
damn a week too early PG!
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
PG, Love to see everyone snowHead . We go on Sunday, so preferably not Monday as we need to find our way around rolling eyes

I think I owe you a genepi, anyway. Oh, and don't bring Ise, I can't afford to keep him in fags Laughing .
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
maggi, urrrgh Genepi!!! minging! I'll be there, monday or wednesday best for me as its my day off! wahooo! See you there!
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Nadenoodlee, maggi, Monday or Wednesday Puzzled ... Nadenoodlee, I'll drink yours wink Nick_C, pretty easy to get across from Peisey... lo-ridah, we'll still be here Very Happy
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
If it was later part of week am around in usual place amongst the trees but looks like it will be boredsurfin, family and me drinking the vin chaud on Friday wink
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Right. Well PG can go Mon, Tues, Wed.
rob@rar.org.uk can go Mon or Tues.
Nadenoodlee can go Mon or Wed.
No other takers at the mo - so it looks like Monday - although you all live there and can meet up anytime Laughing
We're staying in at the Graciosa in Plagne Centre so will need directions from there rolling eyes I may be on my own as I think husband will want to ski with our group on the first day.

So please name a time and place before Sunday and I'll be there snowHead . And in case I'm not, can one/all of you PM me their mobile so I can let you know. Oh, and just a drink, I think. You don't have to ski with me - I'll never keep up Embarassed
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Monday is best for me as wednesday is my one chance for a lie in!! maggi, im crap at skiing so I wouldnt worry about keeping up, especially with my knee in its current state! - I twisted it on a bar stool!
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Nadenoodlee, How can you be crap? Shocked You've been skiing all season Cool . Bl00dy bar stools - they get everywhere Laughing . Anyway, don't know if anything is being arranged and this is my last time on line, probably for the week, as I ought to go to bed now. Have to get up at 3.00am Evil or Very Mad .

But before I go, I'll PM you my moby number in case you want to get in touch.
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Quote:

im crap at skiing so I wouldnt worry about keeping up

Dont worry, tables will be turned once you are in the bar.
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
maggi, minor hiccup! Loss of contact numbers etc.... if you're reading this....
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Well, Nade and I met up for a drink and a ski snowHead and Frosty the Snowman, she had a diet coke NehNeh . She is not
Quote:

crap at skiing
and is also a very nice person.

PG, Excuses, excuses! We'll get you next time Twisted Evil
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy