Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Unable to resist new equipment ?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
@Belch, Thanks for that, will check them out Very Happy
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person

Just sorting my stuff for the season thinking I was doing well this season having bought no skis and having sold two pairs, however!
I've bought a harness, already have two, a pair of crampons, already have two, a rucksack, already have approx 6, a ski jacket, already....
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
bought a pair of red/orange arcteryx shell pants recently on sportpursuit at 60% off. I do love a bargain. I've only got two other pairs of ski pants rolling eyes

Been getting my fix vicariously though by buying xmas presents - RAB neoshell jacket and Arctery softshell hoody black friday deals at slush and rubble for Mrs J.

Suspect my son will be getting new boots at Xmas but need to check whether he has outgrown them when we get to the alps.

I keep getting tempted on the buy/sell/exchange board by big double rockered powder ski for the 1 or 2 days this season when they would be more fun than my R108s rolling eyes
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I hate shopping

Except for ski kit!
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Last years new boots didn't work out well for me... Sad But they've gone to live with someone else, so I need to go shopping for new ones again...
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@Richard_Sideways,
You don't wear boots, you wear slippers.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@musher, ...and you wear tupperware.
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
@jbob, how do you get that rug to stick to your ceiling??
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
I am lethal in any shop selling anything remotely related to ski gear. I. Do. Not. Need. Any. New... Oooo whats that, pretty colours and shiney... must... have..... now..... Confused
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
I am lethal in any shop selling anything remotely related to ski gear. I. Do. Not. Need. Any. New... Oooo whats that, pretty colours and shiney... must... have..... now..... Confused
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
@Adamkski69, I'm with you! Toofy Grin
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
I've been wandering in and out of Ellis Brigham but I'm managing to resist, nothing they have in the Cambridge branch realy excites me, but more than that, I just dont have any more room for any more tut now.

Sometime over the next few days I'm going to sort my box's of ski gear out and see what I really need.
I'm going to see if I can find an old Nike ski suit I bought back in 1998 and if the moths have not eaten it I'm going to try it on.
Its of particular interest because it has a zip off back bottom and legs, so it may make the Mo-Jo easier to manage.
But it was a bit tight when I bought and my muffin tops may not fit in.

I'm writing this from the Stevenage Fracture Clinic, praying that I'm going to get a "OK you can ski in a couple of weeks",
rather than "No you certainly cant go skiing in the near future."

Lets see what happens.
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
@DrLawn, hope you get good news fingers crossed.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy