Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Lago Snowboards

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Just had a great experience buying a snowboard from these guys. They're currently on sale at $300 + $75 shipping to the UK which came to £291 in total so a fair bit cheaper than the £450 I was going to spend on a '17 Yes Greats. Luckily it slipped by HMRC but YMMV.

Process was very smooth including emails from Scotty himself as he pretty much runs the whole thing personally. It did take him a couple of days to respond to my first email but then i found out he was in the process of getting married so I'll cut him some slack on that I guess.

The board, a Double Barrel, looks great and from the excellent reviews sounds exactly what I am looking for - Yes Greats, Capita DOA, Rossi Jibsaw and Salomon Sabotage were also in the running - I'm going to give it a go at Hemel next week but won't be able to say for sure till January.

They only offer 2 models at the moment, the other is the Open Road which sounds similar to the Jones Flagship, Yes PYL and Burton Flight Attendant etc.

Anyway thought I'd share the stoke!
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Very nice board Snow Hound.

What was the main reason to choose it over the others?
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I read that as Lego snowboards and thought "What's James May been up to now?"
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
No, these are Lego snowboards...

http://signalsnowboards.com/shows/ett/season-1/every-third-thursday-by-signal-snowboards-lego-snowboard
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Bennyboy1 wrote:
Very nice board Snow Hound.

What was the main reason to choose it over the others?

I needed to settle on a quiver of 2 boards 1 bindings and 1 boots when flying. We drove to Cervinia in Jan and I took my Yes PYL and Flow Era with bindings and boots for each. I spent the first day on the Era and after that it didn't get a look in. Whilst a lot of fun in a dome it just wasn't powerful enough for the type of riding I like to do in the mountains. It felt sketchy at high speeds and wasn't very responsive when on edge. We flew to ADH later in the season and I just took the PYL and I wasn't left wanting. Even pootling around with beginners was fine. So the search began for began for a board closer to the PYL just a bit more playful and twin for switch practice. I'd pretty much settled on a Greats or DOA and if I'd of found the right deal that's what I'd have. I didn't, I don't so I thought I was going to have to wait for the '17 Greats but the Lago was recommended to me on another forum. So I'd already read the reviews, studied the specs and after that first email exchange with Scotty I placed my order. Pretty cool to have a great board for a good price that hardly anyone else in Europe will have.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Hi Snow Hound

Would you mind sending me a picture or two of the board in the flesh?

How long did it take to arrive?

Cheers
Very Happy
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I know people in the states with them and they all rave about how good they are. Great price too would have picked one up myself but the quiver is fairly full for this winter.
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
dave_wick wrote:
Hi Snow Hound

Would you mind sending me a picture or two of the board in the flesh?

How long did it take to arrive?

Cheers
Very Happy

Sorry Dave only just seen this. This is all I've got for now:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BMSMM-zDIgL/

Is there anything in particular you're interested in/want to know?
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy