Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

I could not stop myself from looking !!!

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Nope, never, not even once.......well OK, just a little peak every couple of hours. Very Happy

Back to Les Menuires this Xmas and a couple of days ago the webcams changed to the panoramic ones, much better as can see our "place" now. Smile
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
i bet all the webcams have been getting a hammering over the last 24hours or so, I have been looking at different resorts either in france and Austria, where they have all the once I have been interested in have received a dump or two!!!
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
"ones" not "once", teach me for not proof reading and clicking straight on to a webcam!!!
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Kooky has been on her balcony watching the snow falling out in Austria.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I left Serre Che on Friday in the full knowledge that there was going to be a snowfall over the weekend though all the forecasts were for the FL to be around 2000m and not 1250m and could well be some more this coming week.

So this time on leaving. I isolated our webcam and router on the fuse board whilst turning everything else off so now back in the UK I can see what's happening and what I'm missing Sad

With our cam we have seven or eight preset positions so you can move it around. I then have an admin app on my phone where I can login and not only move it around but zoom in and out as well so I can look at the sparrows feeding on the bird table.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
First 30cm of the season in Ischgl today and lots more to come this week.

Very Happy
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy