Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

1 Space Left, catered chalet in Tignes - 24 Feb

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi

Anyone up for a ski trip in to Tignes in February next year? We have a single space left if you want to join us!!!

We have booked a party of 10 at the following ski chalet and obtained a great group discount as a result. We have just one space left...

http://www.skiworld.co.uk/ski-holidays/france/tignes/annapurna-ii

The Chalet is the best one we have stayed at in all our years skiing. Especially nice is the hot tub, in which you can relax after a hard day's skiing (or snowboarding if you really must). The chalet is half board with unlimited wine at dinner.

As for the resort, Tignes is our favourite by a long way. The number and quality of runs is fantastic. It's a very high resort, increasing the quality of the snow available. It's got something for everyone and will suit the absolute beginner, or the seasoned pro looking for off piste.

We have a good mix of people in our party, who will make for entertaining après ski , I'm sure! The current party is 7 adults (2 female, 5 male ages 40 - 50) and two children (girl and boy of 9 and 11).

The dates are 25 February - 4 March 2017.

The costs is £855.29, which is half board not including ski pass.

Flights can be arranged from Gatwick, Bristol, Birmingham or Manchester with the ski operator to include transfers to the resort. There is a small supplement to add a flight (£12 return from Gatwick, £39 return from Manchester, not sure about the other two but likely to be similar) and it's £39 if you want to add ski/snowboard carriage.

Get back to me ASAP if you want to join us for a fab week in Feb!

Dawn and Steve
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
People will no doubt ask whether the space is in a single room.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi,

Thanks for pointing out the obvious mistake - the space is sharing in a twin room.

I can shuffle the rooms to allow sharing with a male or a female, depending on preference.

Kind regards

Dawn and Steve
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I've had a look at the link, and the price fluctuations are crazy....

£512pp for the first week in January.
£1437pp for half term week.

Nice chalet though.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Half term is always very expensive. The first week in January will be cheaper as the chance of really good snow is less. End of Feb is a great window, as the chance of really good snow is high, and it avoids half term...
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Its a nice chalet, but location is a bit of a hoof from centre of Lac (I know its not that far in real life, but with skis after the boozer etc....)
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
It very much depends on what your priorities are. One on the things I love about this chalet is the fact that there is a run directly next to it. This means you walk out the door walk a few meters, put your skis on and you're off! If you want to have a drink you can pick a bar on the slopes and then ski home after (carefully). Alternatively, have a quick shower and change into sensible boots before heading to a bar. It's 5 minutes walk from the town centre anyway...
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Been there twice... it's spot on IMO..
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy