Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Massive snow report from Sicily - just in

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
http://www.agi.it/english/news.pl?doc=200601241242-1081-RT1-CRO-0-NF11&page=0&id=agionline-eng.oggitalia
Quote:
(AGI) - Palermo, 23 Jan - There are reports of heavy snow in Sicily on the Nebrodi mountains in Sicily with reports of 500 metres of snow

No need for rental skis there, then.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
We went to Sicily a few summers ago - one of my favourite places. It is very sureal seeing the pylons for the chairlifts surrounded by lava on Etna.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
David Goldsmith, Puzzled Puzzled Laughing
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Could be that Etna's erupting with snow
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
500 metres? Puzzled
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
eng_ch, I saw that too, I'm surprised Sicily hasn't sunk under the weight of arround 50,000 kg per square meter ! do you think just possibly someone got thir units wrong and meant to say 500 mm of snow ? Laughing
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Hope so! Now if they could just ship some of that up to the 3V over the next 3 or 4 days.... Very Happy
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
'Best snow on upper volcano'
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
eng_ch, sorry but I've asked for some to be sent to Wengen to top up the piste, if there's any spare I'll see if it can be sent on to the 3V's
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
D G Orf, bug, we might as well stay home if your order went in first Sad On the other hand, lap of luxury for a week versus shopping and cooking.... maybe we'll go after all Laughing
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Avalanche risk - rather than eruption risk or death cookies - must be the order of the day on Etna right now. A snow depth of half a kilometre is certainly more than your average dusting.

There's going to be a hell of a flood when this lot melts.
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Maybe it's this ice age we've been promised?

Ooo and I've been edited!
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Hopefully this will end up in Monterosa and the like.... being fed by the med, they say....
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Forecast today's looking good Wink
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy